Saturday, January 29, 2011

Joyful Comets to be Witness Pts. I, II & III

I.

Two friends, hand in hand,
walk amidst radiant sunlight;
the man's tan, rough hands,
suggest a good work ethic.
Her demeanor, leaning into him,
are the pace of a careful home maker.

Her voice only shakes when
he makes love to her.
He never shakes her,
only shaking when,
in a loving joke,
she turns the shower
to cold.

Imagine, clear as sky,
her solemnly swearing kisses;
he imagines, head in sky,
of the future blisses.
She walks by me, casting light,
a stranger smiled upon me with mother's love.

We cannot be certain
of anything.
But upon analysis,
they are everything.

Once more do I presume,
sitting in sailboat sunlight;
a homeless man, blinding sweat riding,
is suited for another world.
Furthermore, I must ask,
how many worlds are there?

Of all the sandy kingdoms,
I wonder to which I belong;
do you live there too?
The wonders of said sandy kingdoms,
only in their glory when
there is revelation,
and an inhabitant
is shown them.

In consciousness, as if through mist,
they explore their world;
joys sufficient, perhaps not to you,
are gifted unto them.
In a flash, like shooting stars,
they are in heaven.

Our skies are only as pitch
during hell or earth.
Either may be illuminated
like a clear sign
when in loving adornment,
we are given joyful light
with hurried sentiment.

Some of us do, in a whirl,
rush through our kingdom.
Sporting sunglasses, we fail to see
these flashes or wonders.
Saving face, we turn around,
and the negatives are in the horizon.

II.

"Move on, move along,"
shouts another traveler.
He beckons me forward;
I try to see the picture of past faster.


This person had wandered the life lands,
between kingdoms spending much time.
Urging me on, "remove your blinders,
your comets were bursting in the sky!

"We all saw, even tried to warn you
of your condition.
We didn't even know, even understand,
the position you were in."

Much like last time, I
was reminded of a situation such as this.
With a shrug and a nod, I
don't remember, but listen that he might
have the key to bliss.

III.

I didn't move
any faster.
I sat there
for awhile.

But sense was
given me.
With slow pace I
moved along.

Little did I know of light,
only of deception and dark.
But I did stare up head,
my feet now wearing blinders,
my eyes taking marks.

We cannot be certain
of anything.
But I reviewed notations;
this is everything.

We cannot be certain
of anything.
But I have seen the stars;
they have been everywhere.

I have seen much dark,
only glimpsing into light.
But I have been given glasses,
and a blanket, lying on my back,
staring into sky's night.

I will treasure each hour,
under canopy of backlight.
And with each oceanic sky,
I will find you in your kingdom,
that may lie together under bright night.

No comments: